Various Colorado Locations
US Bank Corporation - Denver Metro Area, Co
- Ongoing Projects - Architectural, Structural, Civil Services
- Parker, Castle Rock, Westminster - Prototype New Branch Banks
- Littleton - Chatfield Tenant Finish & Drive-Thru Addition
- Louisville - Conversion Remodel
- Westminster - Conversion Remodel
- ZP Architects & Engineers is working with US Bank providing ongoing A/E design services. Parker, Castle Rock and Westminster projects are new build, prototype branch bank facilities. Full A/E design services adopted the US Bank prototype design to site specific requirements, including jurisdictional site development design standards, site engineering, drainage and water quality standards and LEED certification site specific requirements.
- The Littleton-Chatfield project is a complete build-out, tenant finish adopting the prototype design standards along with full customer vault. Exterior work included core and shell improvements along with a drive-thru window in place of a pedestrian plaza requiring county site approval process.
- Louisville and Westminster 103rd conversion remodels consisted of taking a former banking provider branch bank and converting it to US Bank standards within the original design. Site specific minor remodel included finish upgrades, teller line modifications, general building repair, remote drive-thru teller services, a three lane drive-thru facility with canopy addition and site drainage improvements.