Tecra Tools - Englewood, CO
- Electrical Tools Assembly Facility
- 14,500 SF - Architectural, Structural & Interior Design Services
- Tecra Tools is a conversion project for an electrical tool kit assembly facility. The remodel/conversion of the 2-story facility included assembly, a packaging and distribution warehouse along with Administrative offices, Sales, Operations and Employee Amenity spaces such as a Party Room, Indoor Basketball Court and "Play Zone."
- The Interior Design Concept highlighted local, natural materials. The warehouse structure was exposed with ceiling accent clouds and decorative lighting to define work zones, entrance and company product. Color was used throughout to add detail and architectural accents.
- Site modifications included ramp access to docks at the second level for product storage and rework of dock delivery and shipping on the main level. Parking constraints, truck access and dock access challenged the site design.