Smoky Hill Vineyard Church
Smoky Hill Vineyard Christian Fellowship - Aurora, CO
- 52,000 SF Facility Conversion to Worship Center
- 8,300 SF Children's Ministry Remodel
- 5,000 SF Administration Addition & Remodel
- 24,000 SF Sanctuary & Cafe Remodel
- All of the above featured Architectural, Structural & Civil Services
- ZP Architects & Engineers provided architectural and engineering design services on the unique remodel of a previous Hugh M. Woods Home Improvement Center into a non-denominational Christian Church.
- The facility conversion included a 600 seat worship center, administrative offices, cafeteria with stage for live music performances, Children's Ministry wing, multipurpose teen classrooms with stage and site improvements including playground, additional landscaping and new signage.
- Unique use of materials and colors has made this facility a community focal point.