Huron Animal Hospital
Huron Animal Hospital - Thornton, CO
- New Animal Hospital Facility
- 8,940 SF - Architectural, Structural & Civil Services
- The Huron Animal Hospital is a small animal hospital and veterinary clinic. It is equipped to provide full services and includes eight examination rooms, treatment area, two surgery rooms, x-ray, dental area, food preparation, laundry and animal bathing facilities. In addition, the building has separate interior cages for dogs and cats, as well as, a fenced outdoor exercise area. The kennel area has epoxy lined concrete troughs built into the floor below the raised cages to allow easier cleaning and sanitation.
- Support areas include staff offices, toilet rooms for employees and clients and an employee lounge.
- The building is wood frame construction with brick veneer wainscot and stucco exterior. Roofing is asphalt shingles. A partial basement houses storage and mechanical equipment.
- Vaulted ceilings have skylights and gables with high windows which flood the lobby and treatment room with natural light.