HISCO - Park Centre Business Park - Westminster, CO
- Product Storage and Distribution Facility
- Hazardous Storage Containment
- 34,000 SF - Architectural, Structural, Civil & Interior Design Services
- HISCO is a national storage and distribution company specializing in storage of a full range of products and specification needs. The facility provides general storage with high bay racking along with a 3,000 SF HAZMAT storage facility, 2,000 SF cold storage and 2,000 SF humidity controlled storage. Goods are distributed to clients as requested, eliminating specialized storage needs at individual client's facilities.
- The project was a design/build collaboration with a local GC offering the client a well coordinated, team approach to design and construction. All phases of the project provided HISCO with budget breakdowns, building system evaluations and design options to best accommodate the project's schedule, tight budget, City Requirements as well as the owner's goals.
- The 34,000 SF facility was constructed of site cast, concrete panels with detailed reveal pattern, brick veneer detailing and a prominent two-story entry to meet both the owner's corporate standards and the demanding architectural design standards for the City and the Business Park. High bay storage with EFSR sprinkler system, hazardous product storage with containment, specialized HVAC systems and 5,000 SF office with mezzanine expansion are included in building program.
Return to Manufacturing & Distribution Portfolio