The Brownstones at Landmark - Greenwood Village, CO
- High End Multi-Family Development
- 25,000 SF (100 Luxury Units) - Structural Services
- The Brownstones at Landmark are a high end, luxury residential complex proposed for Greenwood Village. The design incorporates a ten building complex consisting of ten unique high end luxury apartments arranged in ten different building configurations, making each unit unique. The completed complex consists of 25,000 SF of living space and includes a community clubhouse and other ancillary buildings.
- ZP Architects & Engineers provided structural consulting design services as part of the Landmark design team. The three-story buildings are constructed with traditional timber framing on the residential levels incorporating architectural detailing the exposed timber beams and columns. The main and lower level parking structure was of post-tension concrete.
- Structural considerations included floor to floor height limits while still expressing the structural architectural wood member, rooftop gardens impact on the roof loads and construction type and occupancy type firs seperations and their impact on the structural frame system.